What information do we collect about you?
We may ask you for personal information at times, including but not limited to, when you make a purchase on the Website and in connection with your participation in any promotions or competitions offered by us and information you provide when giving us feedback or completing profile forms. When you make a purchase through the Website, we collect several items of personal information, and any other information necessary to complete the transaction. For your security, we never store credit card information on our servers, and transmit credit card information directly to the third party credit card processor through secure connections.
Although you do not need to allow your browser to accept cookies in order to browse much of the Website, you must have cookies enabled to use certain parts of the Service or access any areas reserved for registered users.
How do we use your information?
Our primary goal in collecting information from you is to provide you with a great experience on the Website. We use the information that we collect about you to help operate and maintain your Neptune & Co. account, and to provide you with access to the Website that you may request from time to time. Your email address and password are used to identify you when you log into the Website.
Your information may also be used to prevent or take action against activities that are, or may be, in breach of our Terms and Conditions, any other related policies, or applicable law. All payment verification information is transmitted using industry-standard SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption.
Your email address will be used to send any updates and notifications regarding your account, and if you have elected to receive them using your account preferences, newsletters, marketing messages and certain email notifications.
Does Neptune & Co. share any of your information?
- To protect our interests: We may disclose your information if we feel it is necessary in order to protect or defend our legitimate rights and interests;
- For a business transfer: We may transfer your information to any person or company that acquires all or substantially all of the assets or business of Neptune & Co., or on a merger of our business, or in the event of our insolvency;
- If required by law: We will disclose your information if we believe in good faith that we are permitted or required to do so by law, including in response to a court order, subpoena or other legal demand or request;
- As aggregated data: We may aggregate your personal data with similar data relating to other users of the Website in order to create statistical information regarding the Website and its use; or
- With your consent: We will disclose your information if you have explicitly agreed that we may do so. We will make this clear to you at the point at which we collect your information.